Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tips for starters

Go down 
+3
Gogeta
Xsweetie
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Tips for starters Empty
PostSubject: Tips for starters   Tips for starters Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:35 pm

I wonna suggest for all ppl to do arena right when u get 70 lvl. In few weeks u can have one free epic (S3, soon s4). You get about 200 point even if u lose all 10 matches. In order to get arena points u have to do arena once per week. Refresh is every Thursday. So...have fun and cya there Wink
Back to top Go down
https://shadowlegion.darkbb.com
Xsweetie
Xsweetie

Female Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Tips for starters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for starters   Tips for starters Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:27 am

didnt know u get points if u lost Razz i hope sana gets back from spain soon i wanna go to arena with her >_<
Back to top Go down
http://roxypure.chatango.com/
Gogeta
Gogeta

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Tips for starters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for starters   Tips for starters Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:14 am

Isnt it wednesday mario?? i thought it was, anyway yeah i agree. thats what i do with my priest just play 10 games win or loose and still gains points over time Very Happy

also i would advise teaming with a healer to start so u can experiment how u wanna play in arena bcos u got a healbot with u Razz
Back to top Go down
Nymph
Nymph

Tips for starters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for starters   Tips for starters Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:51 pm

can't say i like the whole idea of going to arena right when u hit 70..

there r good teams in there..... hate to see badly equiped lamers there... won't feel comfortable if those "lamers" will be tagged with our guild name...

10 matches and no more, after it bg bg bg and get equiped!
Back to top Go down
ilunde
ilunde

Male Number of posts : 31

Tips for starters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for starters   Tips for starters Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:53 pm

thye cant really say anything cause even tho u got rating 1500 u matfch up agaist teams with 2k rating....
Back to top Go down
Nymph
Nymph

Tips for starters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for starters   Tips for starters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:41 pm

i know what i think of those unequiped nubs that go in....
all i say is come ready to handle those 2k teams.... me and mario tried with our not full s2, we didn't do too bad..
someone comes in with greenies > /point & /laugh... that easy
Back to top Go down
FuriousX

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Tips for starters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for starters   Tips for starters Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:17 am

erm..I agree with san, when u hit lv 70, should go battleground to earn some experience, I can't gurantee that it's help but as I know, you go arena with s2 instead of with greenies.....definately s2 would help....and you'll get bored of losing becoz of gear makes you too far away with those "geared" ppl
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tips for starters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for starters   Tips for starters Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:31 am

well i was thinking like this, hit lvl 70, go do 10 stupid matches and ur free, then u hit BG and next week u got some arena points. And while waiting for arena refresh u just do BG and next time when u do it u'll have at least 2 parts of s2 and some crafted epics/ raid stuffs. Then u do arena again and then some more BG and after few arena refresh, u got s3 part ^^
Back to top Go down
Gogeta
Gogeta

Number of posts : 41

Tips for starters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for starters   Tips for starters Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:53 am

Admin wrote:
well i was thinking like this, hit lvl 70, go do 10 stupid matches and ur free, then u hit BG and next week u got some arena points. And while waiting for arena refresh u just do BG and next time when u do it u'll have at least 2 parts of s2 and some crafted epics/ raid stuffs. Then u do arena again and then some more BG and after few arena refresh, u got s3 part ^^

i really agree with mario here. even with 10 losses u shud get about 200 points and so in 4 weeks u wud have S3 gloves. and fair enough ur rating will go down but when u then decide to do arena properly if u restart a team it resets ur ratings
Back to top Go down
Nymph
Nymph

Tips for starters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for starters   Tips for starters Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:03 pm

but in 4 weeks u can have full s2 plus random honor s3 parts... (if ur addicted enough and no server problems)
and then u can go in and pwn.. or at least not die in 2 sec..
idk how long i've been playing with lock in bgs, but i got 4 s2 pieces and 1 s1 piece from old days, belt, bracers... without the rollback i would have anything else that i want... with 2~4 hours per day playing
really don't feel the need in s3 gloves and 30~ lost games..

the least i can agree to is those arena fanatics, but ffs go in there with the rep pvp set...
Back to top Go down
ilunde
ilunde

Male Number of posts : 31

Tips for starters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for starters   Tips for starters Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:52 am

like i said about the rating.... there is no rating cap on alpha wow, and no u dont ned to be ready for the 2k teams while entering arena, u start at 1500, u shiuld only matchup with people from 100-1600 rating, but no here u are 1500 and match up with 2k rating people, still dsnt hurt doing just 10 matches does it? i seriously doubt people saying anything to u if u go greenie in arena........ they just get free win , and get happy, its only in BGs its seriously annoying having retards like that in ur team that make u loose,
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tips for starters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for starters   Tips for starters Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:13 pm

soon there will be arena rating range 300 or so

http://alphawow.net/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7995&p=1 for more info
Back to top Go down
Thabeast

Male Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Tips for starters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for starters   Tips for starters Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:40 pm

Wow! nice! gonna need to do some arena more often Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tips for starters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for starters   Tips for starters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips for starters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Arena-
Jump to: