Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karazhan raid

Go down 
+3
ilunde
Thabeast
Nymph
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nymph
Nymph

Female Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:05 pm

i want to try and make a guild raid on kara tomorrow 02.08.08 at about noon server time.

to make it more fun i want it to be a full raid.... till the end..
ppl get arcane resis and get ready to pwn hard..
cya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thabeast

Male Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:27 pm

Ill try my best to be there tomorow, ill take a look at what time on my side it is and ill try to be there.
Back to top Go down
Nymph
Nymph

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:10 am

was a nice raid, we could do alot more once we'll get more ppl with different spec in..
other then that, was nice to see who's a team player and who's not.

planning another raid, this time for the top floor... will update this with the day and hour of the raid later on.
needed a tank and off tank i guess... and since Curator is a meanie, get ARCANE resis

this time i will be alot more strict, who ever won't listen to the leader, will be kicked
Back to top Go down
ilunde
ilunde

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:29 pm

btw if people have mix of at leas tt5+ then we are fine without curator, we killed him piss easy without any of us having resistance , just need to do the homework Smile and it would be nice with some teamspeak or something as well to be more organised
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 108

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:04 pm

anyone have vent server? ^^
Back to top Go down
https://shadowlegion.darkbb.com
Somnium

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:23 pm

I think I'll join you next time...

About the Ventrillo server: I think an old friend from another game has one and he probably wouldn't mind us using it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thabeast

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:47 pm

Has it been done or not?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:59 am

we did nightmare, and all the trash on the way till maiden and there we got wiped coz amon got DC ^^
on 30k or so. and wipe at moroes =P
Back to top Go down
Xsweetie
Xsweetie

Registration date : 2008-07-09

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: we can do it   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:45 am

like mario said we got wipe cuz of amons dc we can easyly do it as long amon dont get dc and ppl listen ^^
Back to top Go down
http://roxypure.chatango.com/
Thabeast

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:51 am

Still cant pull moroes?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:17 am

nope =x
Back to top Go down
Thabeast

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:11 pm

Anyone got a clues on how to do it?
Back to top Go down
ilunde
ilunde

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:34 am

if u are talking about moroes, then he has 4 different mobs around him right? u have to use shackle undead, turn evil, and freeezing traps on those, and kil moroes, so u need to have people that have their own target to shackle freeze and whatever, and not mess up xD and when he vanishes he will not loose aggro, he will just attack the target with highest threat and garrote them, wich deals 1075 damage every 3 sseconds, u can easly remove that bleeding thingy by using divine protection, or blessing of protection tho
Back to top Go down
Nymph
Nymph

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:19 am

last time shackle didn't work that well, the mobs got out pretty fast..
also thought of killing all at same time, but for that we need 5 healers ^^ as hunter i was able to tank 2 mobs at the same time
Back to top Go down
ilunde
ilunde

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:00 pm

how much did they hit for?
Back to top Go down
Thabeast

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:24 pm

I remember when we tryed it last time, was hard as hell Wink seems like alot of healer is needed or a good procedure to do it.
Back to top Go down
ilunde
ilunde

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:34 pm

today marco fixed servera nd all, so lagg is gone, so when will we do this raid?
Back to top Go down
Nymph
Nymph

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:31 am

the dmg on my hunter was around 2k, luckly xsweetie took the aggro of the other one for a while, the one on me was frozen some of the time..

today or tomorrow, later on i'll come in game and see whats up... hopefuly today
Back to top Go down
FuriousX

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 am

We should find a way out to kill moreos......so then we can have more enchanter knew moongoose enchant drunken
Back to top Go down
Xsweetie
Xsweetie

Registration date : 2008-07-09

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:44 am

lets make new Kara raid Very Happy, 15-08-08, friday 19:00 server time =], and gear up ^^

we'll see wich bosses we do
Back to top Go down
http://roxypure.chatango.com/
ilunde
ilunde

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:38 am

looks like none of those raids happened, but seriously letsp lan kara , i can plan it if u want no stress.... just need people to show
Back to top Go down
Thabeast

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:38 pm

Yeah true, but sometimes we need to accept ppl from other guild too, and when we will have enought of raiding ppl from the guild, we might think of doing it guild only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karazhan raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan raid   Karazhan raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karazhan raid
Page 1 of 1