Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raiding Guidelines (MUST READ!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nymph
Nymph

Female Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Raiding Guidelines (MUST READ!) Empty
PostSubject: Raiding Guidelines (MUST READ!)   Raiding Guidelines (MUST READ!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:48 pm

(Copy & pasted from our old forum)

Guildraids

1: Make sure people you intend to invite are in the level requirement of the dungeon/instance you wanna go to.

2: Make sure that everyone agrees to a certain time since almost everyone in the guild are from different timeframes. dont expect everyone to be available in your cute lil' raid, everyone else has something else to do and WoW is not their first priority.

3: GEAR UP! god damn! dont friggin request for endgame raids when you're using friggin lvl 50+ gear. yup, seriously. gear up at lvl 69-70 instances or crafted items. dont burden your group with another 15 mins of whacking just because you want to "gear up". have you no shame?

4: Raiding/Instance Groups do not necessarily mean boss killing only, there may also be rep grinding, recipe hunting, etc.

Raiding with other people

Yes, by being in this guild, it does not limit you to raiding only with guild members. you can and most probably will raid with other people since our guild is still developing, and everyone is from different parts of the world so there may not be anyone on when you are.

remember to gear up and dont get into fights with other people, you are carrying the name of our guild, dont make them look down on it. i believe this is a guild of quality, dont prove me wrong.

Another thing are the Rolls

Read carefuly the item description! i do not want melee fighters rolling on healing~spell dmg gear just cuz they r made from leather~mail~plate (and the other way around)!
No mage nor warlock should roll for healing items just cuz it has some spell dmg as well, and it just happens to be "better then what he got".
Never ever in those endgame instances such as TK, BT, Hyjal and ZA. unless there really is no one else really needing it.

I hope there are no nubs in our guild and that all actually know what's best for them..

And remember....
Just as u ninja some endgame item from a person who farmed that place for ages, u might find urself in same situation, and an item u really need will be taken by a nub that would sell it to npc the next day.
Back to top Go down

Raiding Guidelines (MUST READ!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Raids-
Jump to: