Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WOW Addicts...Watch this Video :D...and think :P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
quince

quince

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-10

WOW Addicts...Watch this Video :D...and think :P Empty
PostSubject: WOW Addicts...Watch this Video :D...and think :P   WOW Addicts...Watch this Video :D...and think :P Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:57 am

<---ADDICT!!!...A way to not loose ur gf/wife or whoever it is teach them to play wow too so u can play with them cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: WOW Addicts...Watch this Video :D...and think :P   WOW Addicts...Watch this Video :D...and think :P Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:00 pm

too good, too sad....luckily i'm not addict, my love would leave me if i stop playing wow lol xD
Back to top Go down
https://shadowlegion.darkbb.com
Nymph
Nymph

Female Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: WOW Addicts...Watch this Video :D...and think :P   WOW Addicts...Watch this Video :D...and think :P Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:07 pm

yeah mm.. i don't get it
if he's already lucky enough to get rid of wife, kids and job.. why the hell delete the chars, he finaly got free time to play Laughing

moral of the story, do not delete ur chars.. at least give ur kids play with them (or ur wife in that case, so many female chars) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thabeast

Male Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: WOW Addicts...Watch this Video :D...and think :P   WOW Addicts...Watch this Video :D...and think :P Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:51 pm

Nice video, but i prefer what San said Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW Addicts...Watch this Video :D...and think :P   WOW Addicts...Watch this Video :D...and think :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW Addicts...Watch this Video :D...and think :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Multimedia-
Jump to: